Terms and Conditions
- Please check your items that may contain personalization. By paying this invoice you agree that the name and or monogram information is accurately input.
- Please double check your sizing, we do not except returns or exchanges on sizes.
- All ETAs for preordered items are posted on the group wall and the ordering form when you place your order, but are subject to change.
- Please keep up with our facebook group for all updates on shipping.
- Please understand that any manufacturing/shipping delays are out of our control and we will do our best to keep you up to date should any delays arise. By placing an order with Southern Taters, LLC you are agreeing to not hold Southern Taters, LLC liable for any delays in receiving or shipping your paid for items as a result of inclement weather, an act of God, a worldly pandemic, or any natural disasters that are out of our control.
- All preorder ship dates are at least 3 months + ship time from the order date. Please keep this in mind when ordering sizes.
- IF your address changes prior to shipping your preordered items, it is your responsibility to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change of address. If your package is returned or lost due to shipping to the old address you will be responsible for new ship fees.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages due to USPS.
- Please check your items upon receiving them, any manufacturing defects must be reported to Southern Taters, LLC within 2 days of receiving at email@example.com.
- washed and worn items, items without the tags are not eligible for returns or exchanges under any circumstances.
- By placing an order with us on Southerntaters.com you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- We offer two shipping services.
1. first class mail - which does not come with insurance on your package.
2. priority mail - which always comes with insurance.
- We suggest always choosing priority mail when purchasing so that your package is insured.
- ST is not responsible for items lost in transit, delivered to the wrong address, items damaged in transit.
- The only way your package is protected is if you choose priority mail at checkout which is offered to every customer.
- Should your item be lost in transit, damaged in transit, etc... and you chose first class mail, your package does not have insurance so there is nothing that can be done regarding this issue.
- You can select either shipping option at checkout with us!